1. adjunct - noun
· something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
2. adjunct - noun
· a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
3. adjunct - noun
· a construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
4. adjunct - adjective
· furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
5. adjunct - adjective
· of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.