1. address - noun
· (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
2. address - noun
· the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
3. address - noun
· the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
4. address - noun
· the manner of speaking to another individual; "he failed in his manner of address to the captain"
5. address - noun
· a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described
6. address - noun
· written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
7. address - noun
· the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
8. address - noun
· social skill
9. address - verb
· speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
10. address - verb
· give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
11. address - verb
· put an address on (an envelope)
12. address - verb
· direct a question at someone
13. address - verb
· address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as a question
14. address - verb
· greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name; "He always addresses me with `Sir'"; "Call me Mister"; "She calls him by first name"
15. address - verb
· access or locate by address
16. address - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
17. address - verb
· speak to someone
18. address - verb
· adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.