1. actual - adjective
· presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible; "the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"; "actual and imagined conditions"
2. actual - adjective
· taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated; "we saw the actual wedding on television"; "filmed the actual beating"
3. actual - adjective
· being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma"
4. actual - adjective
· existing in act or fact; "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced"
5. actual - adjective
· being or existing at the present moment; "the ship's actual position is 22 miles due south of Key West"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.