1. activate - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
2. activate - verb
· make active or more active; "activate an old file"
3. activate - verb
· make more adsorptive; "activate a metal"
4. activate - verb
· aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
5. activate - verb
· make (substances) radioactive
6. activated - adjective
· (of sewage) treated with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition
7. activated - adjective
· (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
8. activated - adjective
· rendered active; e.g. rendered radioactive or luminescent or photosensitive or conductive
9. activated - adjective
· (military) set up and placed on active assignment; "a newly activated unit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.