1. activate - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
2. activate - verb
· make active or more active; "activate an old file"
3. activate - verb
· make more adsorptive; "activate a metal"
4. activate - verb
· aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
5. activate - verb
· make (substances) radioactive
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.