1. accompany - verb
· be present or associated with an event or entity; "French fries come with the hamburger"; "heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue"; "fish usually goes with white wine"; "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries"
2. accompany - verb
· go or travel along with; "The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere"
3. accompany - verb
· perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
4. accompany - verb
· be a companion to somebody
5. accompanying - adjective
· occurring with or following as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"; "attendant circumstances"; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"; "collateral target damage from a bombing run"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.