1. accommodate - verb
· be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
2. accommodate - verb
· make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
3. accommodate - verb
· provide with something desired or needed; "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
4. accommodate - verb
· have room for; hold without crowding; "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; "The theater admits 300 people"; "The auditorium can't hold more than 500 people"
5. accommodate - verb
· provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
6. accommodate - verb
· provide a service or favor for someone; "We had to oblige him"
7. accommodate - verb
· make (one thing) compatible with (another); "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
8. accommodating - adjective
· helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
9. accommodating - adjective
· obliging; willing to do favors; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.