1. access - noun
· the right to enter
2. access - noun
· the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
3. access - noun
· a way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
4. access - noun
· a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
5. access - noun
· (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
6. access - noun
· the act of approaching or entering; "he gained access to the building"
7. access - verb
· obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
8. access - verb
· reach or gain access to; "How does one access the attic in this house?"; "I cannot get to the T.V. antenna, even if I climb on the roof"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.