1. abstraction - noun
· a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance; "he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
2. abstraction - noun
· the act of withdrawing or removing something
3. abstraction - noun
· the process of formulating general concepts by abstracting common properties of instances
4. abstraction - noun
· an abstract painting
5. abstraction - noun
· preoccupation with something to the exclusion of all else
6. abstraction - noun
· a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.