1. zombie - noun
· a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
2. zombie - noun
· (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
3. zombie - noun
· a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
4. zombie - noun
· someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way; "only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
5. zombie - noun
· several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.