1. zap - noun
· a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact; "they gave it another zap of radiation"
2. zap - verb
· strike suddenly and with force; "This show zaps the viewers with some shocking scenes"
3. zap - verb
· kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting; "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
4. zap - verb
· strike at with firepower or bombs; "zap the enemy"
5. zap - verb
· cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.