1. withdraw - verb
· pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
2. withdraw - verb
· withdraw from active participation; "He retired from chess"
3. withdraw - verb
· release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles; "I want to disengage myself from his influence"; "disengage the gears"
4. withdraw - verb
· cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"
5. withdraw - verb
· take back what one has said; "He swallowed his words"
6. withdraw - verb
· keep away from others; "He sequestered himself in his study to write a book"
7. withdraw - verb
· break from a meeting or gathering; "We adjourned for lunch"; "The men retired to the library"
8. withdraw - verb
· retire gracefully; "He bowed out when he realized he could no longer handle the demands of the chairmanship"
9. withdraw - verb
· remove (a commodity) from (a supply source); "She drew $2,000 from the account"; "The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
10. withdraw - verb
· lose interest; "he retired from life when his wife died"
11. withdraw - verb
· make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity; "We'll have to crawfish out from meeting with him"; "He backed out of his earlier promise"; "The aggressive investment company pulled in its horns"
12. withdraw - verb
· remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.