1. window - noun
· a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
2. window - noun
· a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
3. window - noun
· a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
4. window - noun
· an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function; "he could see them through a window in the trees"
5. window - noun
· the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something; "the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves"; "they had a window of less than an hour when an attack would have succeeded"
6. window - noun
· a pane of glass in a window; "the ball shattered the window"
7. window - noun
· an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served; "he stuck his head in the window"
8. window - noun
· (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.