1. willing - noun
· the act of making a choice; "followed my father of my own volition"
2. will - verb
· decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
3. will - verb
· determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
4. will - verb
· leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
5. willing - adjective
· disposed or inclined toward; "a willing participant"; "willing helpers"
6. willing - adjective
· not brought about by coercion or force; "the confession was uncoerced"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.