1. whiting - noun
· flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
2. whiting - noun
· flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
3. whiting - noun
· a small fish of the genus Sillago; excellent food fish
4. whiting - noun
· any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
5. whiting - noun
· found off Atlantic coast of North America
6. whiting - noun
· a food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod; sometimes placed in genus Gadus
7. white - verb
· turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.