1. whirl - noun
· confused movement; "he was caught up in a whirl of work"; "a commotion of people fought for the exits"
2. whirl - noun
· the shape of something rotating rapidly
3. whirl - noun
· a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
4. whirl - noun
· the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting"
5. whirl - verb
· turn in a twisting or spinning motion; "The leaves swirled in the autumn wind"
6. whirl - verb
· cause to spin; "spin a coin"
7. whirl - verb
· flow in a circular current, of liquids
8. whirl - verb
· revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
9. whirl - verb
· fly around; "The clothes tumbled in the dryer"; "rising smoke whirled in the air"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.