1. western - noun
· a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
2. western - noun
· a sandwich made from a western omelet
3. western - adjective
· relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the western world"; "western thought"
4. western - adjective
· of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River; "a Western ranch"
5. western - adjective
· lying toward or situated in the west; "our company's western office"
6. western - adjective
· of wind; from the west
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.