1. weeds - noun
· a black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning
2. weed - noun
· any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
3. weed - noun
· a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
4. weed - noun
· street names for marijuana
5. weed - verb
· clear of weeds; "weed the garden"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.