1. weakness - noun
· a flaw or weak point; "he was quick to point out his wife's failings"
2. weakness - noun
· powerlessness revealed by an inability to act; "in spite of their weakness the group remains active"
3. weakness - noun
· the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain; "his weakness increased as he became older"; "the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
4. weakness - noun
· the condition of being financially weak; "the weakness of the dollar against the yen"
5. weakness - noun
· a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you; "he has a weakness for chocolate"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.