1. weaken - verb
· lessen the strength of; "The fever weakened his body"
2. weaken - verb
· become weaker; "The prisoner's resistance weakened after seven days"
3. weaken - verb
· destroy property or hinder normal operations; "The Resistance sabotaged railroad operations during the war"
4. weaken - verb
· reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of; "de-escalate a crisis"
5. weaken - verb
· lessen in force or effect; "soften a shock"; "break a fall"
6. weakened - adjective
· impaired by diminution
7. weakened - adjective
· made weak or weaker
8. weakened - adjective
· reduced in strength; "the faded tones of an old recording"
9. weakened - adjective
· mixed with water; "sold cut whiskey"; "a cup of thinned soup"
10. weakened - adjective
· damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.