1. waving - noun
· the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
2. wave - verb
· signal with the hands or nod; "She waved to her friends"; "He waved his hand hospitably"
3. wave - verb
· move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun"
4. wave - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
5. wave - verb
· twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
6. wave - verb
· set waves in; "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.