1. wasting - noun
· any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease
2. wasting - noun
· a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse
3. waste - verb
· spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
4. waste - verb
· use inefficiently or inappropriately; "waste heat"; "waste a joke on an unappreciative audience"
5. waste - verb
· get rid of; "We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
6. waste - verb
· run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean"
7. waste - verb
· get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
8. waste - verb
· spend extravagantly; "waste not, want not"
9. waste - verb
· lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief; "After her husband died, she just pined away"
10. waste - verb
· cause to grow thin or weak; "The treatment emaciated him"
11. waste - verb
· cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly; "The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
12. waste - verb
· become physically weaker; "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.