1. waite - noun
· United States jurist who was appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1874 by President Grant (1816-1888)
2. wait - verb
· stay in one place and anticipate or expect something; "I had to wait on line for an hour to get the tickets"
3. wait - verb
· wait before acting; "the scientists held off announcing their results until they repeated the experiment"
4. wait - verb
· look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted"
5. wait - verb
· serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant; "I'm waiting on tables at Maxim's"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.