1. verge - noun
· a region marking a boundary
2. verge - noun
· the limit beyond which something happens or changes; "on the verge of tears"; "on the brink of bankruptcy"
3. verge - noun
· a ceremonial or emblematic staff
4. verge - noun
· a grass border along a road
5. verge - verb
· border on; come close to; "His behavior verges on the criminal"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.