1. verbal - adjective
· communicated in the form of words; "verbal imagery"; "a verbal protest"
2. verbal - adjective
· of or relating to or formed from words in general; "verbal ability"
3. verbal - adjective
· of or relating to or formed from a verb; "verbal adjectives like `running' in `hot and cold running water'"
4. verbal - adjective
· relating to or having facility in the use of words; "a good poet is a verbal artist"; "a merely verbal writer who sacrifices content to sound"; "verbal aptitude"
5. verbal - adjective
· expressed in spoken words; "a verbal contract"
6. verbal - adjective
· prolix; "you put me to forget a lady's manners by being so verbal"- Shakespeare
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.