1. utility - noun
· a company that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
2. utility - noun
· the quality of being of practical use
3. utility - noun
· the service (electric power or water or transportation) provided by a public utility; "the cost of utilities never decreases"; "all the utilities were lost after the hurricane"
4. utility - noun
· (economics) a measure that is to be maximized in any situation involving choice
5. utility - noun
· (computer science) a program designed for general support of the processes of a computer; "a computer system provides utility programs to perform the tasks needed by most users"
6. utility - noun
· a facility composed of one or more pieces of equipment connected to or part of a structure and designed to provide a service such as heat or electricity or water or sewage disposal; "the price of the house included all utilities"
7. utility - adjective
· used of beef; usable but inferior
8. utility - adjective
· capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team; "a utility infielder"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.