1. urge - noun
· an instinctive motive; "profound religious impulses"
2. urge - noun
· a strong restless desire; "why this urge to travel?"
3. urge - verb
· force or impel in an indicated direction; "I urged him to finish his studies"
4. urge - verb
· push for something; "The travel agent recommended strongly that we not travel on Thanksgiving Day"
5. urge - verb
· spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.