1. update - noun
· information or data that updates; "do you have the latest software update?"; "I just heard the update on the unemployment figures"
2. update - noun
· the act of bringing someone or something up to date; "the server update ran overnight"; "the local news station broadcast a special weather update"
3. update - verb
· modernize or bring up to date; "We updated the kitchen in the old house"
4. update - verb
· bring up to date; supply with recent information
5. update - verb
· bring to the latest state of technology or supply with the latest data; "tonight, I will update my operating system"; "we updated the database with the most recent figures"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.