1. unlawful - adjective
· not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention; "an unconventional marriage"; "improper banking practices"
2. unlawful - adjective
· contrary to or prohibited by or defiant of law; "unlawful measures"; "unlawful money"; "unlawful hunters"
3. unlawful - adjective
· not morally right or permissible; "unlawful love"
4. unlawful - adjective
· having no legally established claim; "the wrongful heir to the throne"
5. unlawful - adjective
· contrary to or forbidden by law; "an illegitimate seizure of power"; "illicit trade"; "an outlaw strike"; "unlawful measures"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.