1. understand - verb
· know and comprehend the nature or meaning of; "She did not understand her husband"; "I understand what she means"
2. understand - verb
· perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can't see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don't understand the idea"
3. understand - verb
· make sense of a language; "She understands French"; "Can you read Greek?"
4. understand - verb
· believe to be the case; "I understand you have no previous experience?"
5. understand - verb
· be understanding of; "You don't need to explain--I understand!"
6. understood - adjective
· fully apprehended as to purport or meaning or explanation; "the understood conditions of troop withdrawal were clear"
7. understood - adjective
· implied by or inferred from actions or statements; "gave silent consent"; "a tacit agreement"; "the understood provisos of a custody agreement"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.