1. under - adjective
· located below or beneath something else; "nether garments"; "the under parts of a machine"
2. under - adjective
· lower in rank, power, or authority; "an under secretary"
3. under - adverb
· down to defeat, death, or ruin; "their competitors went under"
4. under - adverb
· through a range downward; "children six and under will be admitted free"
5. under - adverb
· into unconsciousness; "this will put the patient under"
6. under - adverb
· in or into a state of subordination or subjugation; "we must keep our disappointment under"
7. under - adverb
· below some quantity or limit; "fifty dollars or under"
8. under - adverb
· below the horizon; "the sun went under"
9. under - adverb
· down below; "get under quickly!"
10. under - adverb
· further down; "see under for further discussion"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.