1. tying_up - noun
· the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
2. tie_up - verb
· secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
3. tie_up - verb
· invest so as to make unavailable for other purposes; "All my money is tied up in long-term investments"
4. tie_up - verb
· restrain from moving or operating normally; "Traffic is tied up for miles around the bridge where the accident occurred"
5. tie_up - verb
· secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
6. tie_up - verb
· finish the last row
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.