1. twins - noun
· (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
2. twins - noun
· the third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20
3. twin - noun
· either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
4. twin - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
5. twin - noun
· a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
6. twin - noun
· a duplicate copy
7. twin - verb
· duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
8. twin - verb
· bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
9. twin - verb
· grow as twins; "twin crystals"
10. twin - verb
· give birth to twins
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.