1. trunks - noun
· (used in the plural) trousers that end at or above the knee
2. trunk - noun
· the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
3. trunk - noun
· luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
4. trunk - noun
· the body excluding the head and neck and limbs; "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"
5. trunk - noun
· compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools; "he put his golf bag in the trunk"
6. trunk - noun
· a long flexible snout as of an elephant
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.