1. trouble - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
2. trouble - verb
· to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
3. trouble - verb
· disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
4. trouble - verb
· take the trouble to do something; concern oneself; "He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday"; "Don't bother, please"
5. trouble - verb
· cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
6. troubled - adjective
· characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need; "troubled areas"; "fell into a troubled sleep"; "a troubled expression"; "troubled teenagers"
7. troubled - adjective
· characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination; "effects of the struggle will be violent and disruptive"; "riotous times"; "these troubled areas"; "the tumultuous years of his administration"; "a turbulent and unruly childhood"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.