1. trifle - noun
· a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly; may be decorated with nuts, cream, or chocolate
2. trifle - noun
· a detail that is considered insignificant
3. trifle - noun
· something of small importance
4. trifle - verb
· waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
5. trifle - verb
· act frivolously
6. trifle - verb
· consider not very seriously; "He is trifling with her"; "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.