1. try - noun
· earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something; "made an effort to cover all the reading material"; "wished him luck in his endeavor"; "she gave it a good try"
2. try - verb
· make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world"
3. try - verb
· put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe"
4. try - verb
· put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"; "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
5. try - verb
· take a sample of; "Try these new crackers"; "Sample the regional dishes"
6. try - verb
· examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process; "The jury had heard all the evidence"; "The case will be tried in California"
7. try - verb
· give pain or trouble to; "I've been sorely tried by these students"
8. try - verb
· test the limits of; "You are trying my patience!"
9. try - verb
· melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities; "try the yak butter"; "render fat in a casserole"
10. try - verb
· put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice; "Try on this sweater to see how it looks"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.