1. transfer - verb
· transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
2. transfer - verb
· move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
3. transfer - verb
· lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
4. transfer - verb
· move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
5. transfer - verb
· cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
6. transfer - verb
· change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
7. transfer - verb
· send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
8. transfer - verb
· shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
9. transfer - verb
· transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.