1. transcription - noun
· something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation
2. transcription - noun
· (genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
3. transcription - noun
· a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
4. transcription - noun
· the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
5. transcription - noun
· the act of making a record (especially an audio record); "she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.