1. tours - noun
· an industrial city in western France on the Loire River
2. tour - noun
· a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
3. tour - noun
· a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
4. tour - noun
· a period of time spent in military service
5. tour - verb
· make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.