1. touch - verb
· make physical contact with, come in contact with; "Touch the stone for good luck"; "She never touched her husband"
2. touch - verb
· perceive via the tactile sense; "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
3. touch - verb
· affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
4. touch - verb
· be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
5. touch - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
6. touch - verb
· have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
7. touch - verb
· deal with; usually used with a form of negation; "I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia won't touch gambling"
8. touch - verb
· cause to be in brief contact with; "He touched his toes to the horse's flanks"
9. touch - verb
· to extend as far as; "The sunlight reached the wall"; "Can he reach?"; "The chair must not touch the wall"
10. touch - verb
· be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
11. touch - verb
· tamper with; "Don't touch my CDs!"
12. touch - verb
· make a more or less disguised reference to; "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
13. touch - verb
· comprehend; "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
14. touch - verb
· consume; "She didn't touch her food all night"
15. touch - verb
· color lightly; "her greying hair was tinged blond"; "the leaves were tinged red in November"
16. touched - adjective
· having come into contact
17. touched - adjective
· being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion; "too moved to speak"; "very touched by the stranger's kindness"
18. touched - adjective
· slightly insane
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.