1. toll - noun
· a fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
2. toll - noun
· value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
3. toll - noun
· the sound of a bell being struck; "saved by the bell"; "she heard the distant toll of church bells"
4. toll - verb
· ring slowly; "For whom the bell tolls"
5. toll - verb
· charge a fee for using; "Toll the bridges into New York City"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.