1. tolerance - noun
· the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
2. tolerance - noun
· a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
3. tolerance - noun
· the act of tolerating something
4. tolerance - noun
· willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
5. tolerance - noun
· a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.