1. tinker - noun
· a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
2. tinker - noun
· formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
3. tinker - noun
· small mackerel found nearly worldwide
4. tinker - verb
· do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly; "The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
5. tinker - verb
· work as a tinker or tinkerer
6. tinker - verb
· try to fix or mend; "Can you tinker with the T.V. set--it's not working right"; "She always fiddles with her van on the weekend"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.