1. thunder - noun
· a deep prolonged loud noise
2. thunder - noun
· a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
3. thunder - noun
· street names for heroin
4. thunder - verb
· move fast, noisily, and heavily; "The bus thundered down the road"
5. thunder - verb
· utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,' he roared"
6. thunder - verb
· be the case that thunder is being heard; "Whenever it thunders, my dog crawls under the bed"
7. thunder - verb
· to make or produce a loud noise; "The river thundered below"; "The engine roared as the driver pushed the car to full throttle"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.