1. through - adjective
· having finished or arrived at completion; "certain to make history before he's done"; "it's a done deed"; "after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up"; "almost through with his studies"
2. through - adjective
· (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes; "a through street"; "a through bus"; "through traffic"
3. through - adverb
· from beginning to end; "read this book through"
4. through - adverb
· over the whole distance; "this bus goes through to New York"
5. through - adverb
· to completion; "think this through very carefully!"
6. through - adverb
· in diameter; "this cylinder measures 15 inches through"
7. through - adverb
· throughout the entire extent; "got soaked through in the rain"; "I'm frozen through"; "a letter shot through with the writer's personality"; "knew him through and through"; "boards rotten through and through"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.