1. thoughtful - adjective
· having intellectual depth; "a deeply thoughtful essay"
2. thoughtful - adjective
· exhibiting or characterized by careful thought; "a thoughtful paper"
3. thoughtful - adjective
· acting with or showing thought and good sense; "a sensible young man"
4. thoughtful - adjective
· taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention; "heedful of the warnings"; "so heedful a writer"; "heedful of what they were doing"
5. thoughtful - adjective
· considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.