1. technical - noun
· a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
2. technical - noun
· (basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
3. technical - adjective
· of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill; "his technical innovation was his brushwork"; "the technical dazzle of her dancing"
4. technical - adjective
· characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences; "a technical problem"; "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"; "a technical report"; "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"; "technical training"; "technical language"
5. technical - adjective
· of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles; "technical college"; "technological development"
6. technical - adjective
· relating to or concerned with machinery or tools; "mechanical arts"; "mechanical design"; "mechanical skills"; "a technical fault"
7. technical - adjective
· according to strict interpretation of the law or set of rules
8. technical - adjective
· of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language"
9. technical - adjective
· resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations; "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"; "the fall is only a technical correction"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.