1. tare - noun
· an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
2. tare - noun
· any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
3. tare - noun
· weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
4. tare - noun
· the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
5. tare - noun
· (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis; consists of an empty container that counterbalances the weight of the container holding chemicals
6. tar - verb
· coat with tar; "tar the roof"; "tar the roads"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.