1. take_back - verb
· bring back to the point of departure
2. take_back - verb
· regain possession of something
3. take_back - verb
· resume a relationship with someone after an interruption, as in a wife taking back her husband
4. take_back - verb
· move text to the previous line; in printing
5. take_back - verb
· take back what one has said; "He swallowed his words"
6. take_back - verb
· cause someone to remember the past; "This photo takes me back to the good old days"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.